Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Integrated Design Process- Lecture

The New Value of Design – An integrated Design Process
David Kutsunai - Principal and Design Director of IA Interior Architects of Seattle
                While listening to the presentation today I was thinking to myself how amazing it would be to have the chance to work under this knowledgeable and passionate man standing in front of me. The integrated process that he understands and employs is extremely effective and intriguing. To have experts of each sort in the design field, working coherently and simultaneously is genius. The process of integration while creating the four works he talked about truly inspired and reassured me that I am studying the right thing. Towards the end of his presentation when he talked about communication within the integration process and the idea of selling your ideas while selling designs brought forth what I want to do with a career in the Interior Design field. I want to be that woman that sells my ideas, my designs and my dreams with each project I work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment